Friday, July 29, 2005

Q-SOUTH


The 90's were a great time to be a musician, I still get comments from people all over about Q-South. I can say everybody from the band is doing well. The odds of a Q-South reunion are slim, but I have been looking through old tape and thinking about a compilation Live C.D. with unreleased material. Thank you to everybody who made New York a great place for music, On any weekend you could walk into a joint and hear Q-South,Jeff Buckley,Jak Tweed,Govt Mule,Blues Traveler to many to name...........There is a bus from The Wetlands in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, It is the closest alot of the bands will ever get, but our stickers are on it and the music we all made then still holds up today!

4 comments:

Jon Clarke said...

I put that sticker on the Wetlands bus and saw it in the Hall of Fame ten years later.

That's the closest I'VE gotten to being in the Hall of Fame. ;p

Anonymous said...

Wetlands bus rules!

Anonymous said...

This was the best band I saw in the 90's. I saw a million bands. Nirvana sucked live and so did STP and Alice.

Anonymous said...

Fucking Rock Gods of New York City. I wished I was in that band. Everytime I saw them I thought to myself.......I am watching music history. Why they weren't massive star's is beyond me.