Thursday, September 08, 2005

Machel Montano,Xtatik and Walker





Soca music has been great to me over the years. I have worked with some of the most talented people involved in it. Machel Montano will eventually take Soca everywhere and become a house hold name in countries all over the world. Bunji Garlin,Alison Hinds, (Producer) Brent Toussaint,(D.J. & Artist) Envy,Iwer George,3 Suns and a list is to long to finish. Do yourself a favor buy some Soca music. Trinidad is a magical place, They have statues dedicated to musicians instead of soldiers. The last melodic instrument(Steel Pan) was invented in the Dock-yards. I am happy to have been a part of it all. Visit www.xtatik.com or www.bunjigarlin.com or you can see it on DVD Machel and Xtaik (with Sparrow, Rose and Me(walker) www.islandmix.com/rumshop/product_info.php?cpath=28&products_id=112&osCsid=75a3212cdaca54de2e4da2e2950751de I have a compilation of Soca C.D. coming out In November with some new tunes and the original Rock/Soca tunes. I will start a new Brotherhood of the Grape C.D. in January 2006. My days in Soca are most likely over, I'm looking down the road, but I give love and respect to all the Caribbean artist and mostly Trinidad and Tobago!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Media Watchdog Publishes Blogging Guide
A Partly financed by the French Foreign Ministry, the "Handbook for Bloggers and Cyber-Dissidents" provides a variety of technical tips and strategies for remaining anonymous online.
Found your blog while surfing, great info...would you like to visit my blog as well?
sticky notes Please Disregard the tittle it's on my product web site.

Anonymous said...

Walker change de way Soca play today. Everybody now mix and match songs, With or Without you first one I hear, I have copy of Walker without Machel on Urban Oasis! D.J. Flava

Anonymous said...

Don't say that it done. We want some more! Nicole

Anonymous said...

Let me see us some new tracks frm Walker and Xtatik!

Anonymous said...

This was the Best Carnival when Machel and Walker come out with Give it Away. Machel and Redrat with Rubber waist.Machel's best performance!