Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Last Soca Show



I really had a great time performing in the Caribbean. When the "New" New Yorkers were smoking the dirt they bought in Washington Square Park to accompany the Bob Marley greatest hits C.D they bought at Tower Records, I was living and performing with the best of Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica. What luck I've had to share the stage with these bands and artist's. The last show I did in Trinidad was in July and the last in Brooklyn was at the Elite Ark. Here are some pictures from the show. This is part of Machel's Alternative Concept 3. I am releasing a collection of songs in December and then I will gracefully bow out. I want to sing songs for the lonely and generally dissatisfied and watch my kids grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the music from the Soca to the Bar-Humbug. Keep making the music!