Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Solo or So Low?


The shows in October were great especially in Philadelphia at Grape Street (with Ang & Ris and their truely beautiful music) www.grapestreetpub.com. I ran into WXPN program director Dan Reed, www.xpn.org stand up cat.I met Frank Moore(Producer) and Philadelphia musician John Francis www.johnfrancismusic.com in front of Grape Street 2 guys who seem to be going in a good direction.Thanks for the song requests.The chair is comfortable and I'm smiling because I know that we are all here to Go (the existentialist nightmare = death the great equalizer) I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time! ............ ahhh what can you do?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Play life is beautiful when you come to Philadelphia. I love that song. Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Do you perform the soca music when you are with the rock band?

Anonymous said...

I want to hear the Great Goodbye. R.T.

Anonymous said...

"Do you know any Doors?"

Anonymous said...

Nobody can sing like walker, I still listen to Q South 113 demo tape....need a new one? The song Without Hands is so full of passion you should sing that one again or Black Cloud.

Anonymous said...

Vacilador Vacilador Vacilador!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of one I never heard you play, how about Paying the price or Hey john or Do you need a piano?

Anonymous said...

Never heard "Do You Need a Piano". Which Cd is it on?

"Christine in PA said...
I was thinking of one I never heard you play, how about Paying the price or Hey john or Do you need a piano?"

Anonymous said...

Please play Cheap Whiskey at grape street on the 18th....it is the soundtrack to my love life.

Anonymous said...

You are the man. Cheap Whiskey, I wish Johnny Cash was alive to cover it. That was awesome last night.

Jon Clarke said...

In that chair you look like a master criminal.

With that hair you look like the 'dude'.

So you are now a confusing scene from the Big Lebowski.

Congratulations.